Decco is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality work while providing a safe working environment for all its employees, subcontractors, customers and the general public.
- Decco employs a
full-time Corporate Director of Safety & Quality
- Decco will meet or exceed all government
regulations, industry standards and job specifications,
including those of OSHA, EPA, SSPC, NACE, the
Facility Owner, as well as all State and Local
- Any employee or subcontractor found
to knowingly violate this policy will be subject
to the company's disciplinary program, including
- We keep the environment clean and free of contamination
on all of our job sites
- Annual Safety Training Day.
- All Decco crews conduct
documented weekly Tool Box Safety Meetings.
- Decco has implemented a
Safe Worker Program that rewards those individuals
with excellent Safety records and the Proper Attitude.
- Executive level and field level
safety meetings are conducted on a weekly basis.
- We believe in a Pro-Active approach
to Safety and it shows in our low OSHA Incidence
Rate and low insurance EMR. At Decco, Safety
is the proper attitude and mind set.